Rooms and Suites
The Marshall House Inn is a historic treasure featuring 4 spacious rooms with modern amenities and styling while honoring the historic nature of the house. Most rooms are double occupancy with the exception of Room 4 which is a suite offering two separate rooms that can accommodate 4 people comfortably. The entire Inn accommodates 10+ and can be rented for special gatherings.
Please note all our rooms are located on the 2nd floor and require ascending our staircase. Due to the historic nature and size of of the Inn none of our rooms are handicap accessible.
All rooms include:
- A complimentary European style Continental Breakfast featuring locally made granolas, yogurts, juices, milks, sparkling water and more
- A complimentary selection of Teas, locally roasted coffee and other beverages
- King Sized beds with luxurious Belgian linen sheets
- En suite bathrooms with tiled walk in showers (except Room #4 which has a claw foot tub with shower)
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the Inn
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee Maker
- Individually controlled, quiet, Heating & Air Conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Dohm sound machines
- Bluetooth enabled speaker
This corner room features a luxurious king sized bed surrounded by large windows providing a lovely view below of the town, river and the Capitola Dam. The intimate seating area is perfect for your morning coffee.
The room’s en-suite bathroom features a large walk in shower, unique tiling and woodwork.
This spacious room was designed with modern aesthetics while honoring its historic past. The Restoration Hardware zinc covered king sized bed is dressed with luxurious Belgian linens for your comfort.
Windows on two sides offer incredible views of downtown Marshall, the mountains and French Broad river, it’s a great place to relax after a day of exploring.